Sunday, August 04, 2002

 
It rained while i was at work today... mmm the smell was so nice. i went and sat out under the eave, and watched it.

I took my 21-month-old cousin (ryan) and my 5 year old cousin (stephanie) to Longview (Shrub's hometown) today, to get some bread for the deli from my parents. It's an hour and a half drive (one way).. so of course there was music, and of course there were lots of little kiddie conversations. We played at the park. it was fun. I guess if you wanna act like a kid again, go to the park with some little people. They'll wear you out, but you'll have a great time. (and that longview playground equipment was awesome!)

sounds in the car:
Ester Drang-Goldenwest
Aaron Sprinkle-Bareface
3 Little Mermaid stories on cd
"If I ran the zoo" by dr. seuss on cd
Plankeye-Relocation
Plankeye-One and Only
Brandtson-Fallen Star Collection (cause steph likes to dance to the "dead in the water" song.

wearing:
my 238 shirt. Which reminded my Mom to tell me that my brother told HER to tell me that 238 is coming with the juliana theory to portland in a few days. (this was funny, coming from my mom), and that my brother was hoping maybe I could come down. I can't. And now i'm sad, cause my brother wanted to go with me!


thoughts:
Those private thoughts to God are what drowned out the screaming and yelling and "I want my mommy" from the kids. Thanking God for lessons learned, courage, strength, confidence, good friends, family that loves me, good music that gets me through, and a 22 year old car that runs like a dream.
That spanish thread makes me long for Mexico. And i have to wait until March.
My mom said I was a good mommy to the kids today
I'm considering going with Jaime to see Bob Dylan.. hmm.

"All eyes peer
Looking from the outside
You don't understand
What you see in me
I come running out
On your playground
Sometimes things are
The way they're meant to be
You stare at me....
And all these things are coming down
I'm not sure and you're giving me
That runaround
Could it be
That you don't know me
It's all in the way that you shun me"
-Plankeye


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?