Wednesday, August 14, 2002

 
(i'm bored)

So i'm thinking that this band makes me want to float away. Maybe nobody else ever feels this feeling, but i've got denison marrs playing on my headphones. It's a split with Stavesacre, who is slightly heavier, and the lead singer has a more a growly voice. As soon as the cd hits track 3, everything changes. I like Stavesacre and all, but they don't do THIS to me. Denison Marrs is beautiful and that's all there is to it. I don't even think I can explain it. He has a pretty voice, and the music feels like.. spacey rock.

And then the bridge... mmmm. guitars. It's floaty. It's spacious. It makes me want to crawl into a hole and listen to it all day. There. That's what it makes me feel.

"so let's get light years away
from all the things those people say"
-Denison Marrs

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?