Sunday, August 04, 2002

 
I haven't written anything lately... I guess i just haven't had much on my mind. Nothing really changes around here.

Odd. It was August 3rd last night. Okay it was Midnight, so technically it was August 4th. And here at the beach we had some big rain. It was actually very nice to hear it pounding down on the roof. Something I miss.. rain. I'm looknig forward to lots this fall so i can run around in it outside. Natalie and I did that one night last year... took off running outside while it was POURING. This time I'll remember to wear shoes. Cause if you don't, the cement starts to hurt on your freezing bare feet.

It's very odd. I'm becoming more comfortable with myself lately. I used to have problems with myself.. that whole self esteem bit.. but I think i've just begun to think "you know what? I can't change anything. I'm going to be me forever". You know? how i deal with people, and my introvertedness, and the way my face looks. It's not going to change. I think i just hit myself over the head and said "Get over it! Get used to yourself!" so that's what I did. I'm also very used to the fact that I don't date. I don't go after guys, it's just not a "me" thing to do. A while ago I was really upset that I might not marry till i'm old. Or I might not marry at all, and now I'm telling myself "So what? That's not my problem". If some guy doesn't like who I am, then oh well. i don't change for people. I think that's the sign of a weak person.. changing so you can fit in, so others will accept you.

"Are you one of the real ones?
You might be
But you could be wrong again"
-Denison Marrs

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?