Wednesday, August 07, 2002

 
I got so frustrated at work today. I kept *not* reading the slips, and messing up orders, I got SO mad. and then of course i got mad at my job, and mad that i was still here, and mad about everything. For a half an hour I did not want to be anywhere close to that stinkin' deli. Seriously though, i've had enough of making peoples' food, all special, made to order. blah.

On a brighter note, he came in again today, and let me say... oh man. He was wearing this long sleeved maroon shirt, and khaki cords! oh man, he's cute. Really. I'll never talk to him though, so it doesn't matter. You can't make much conversation when you don't take orders, and he always takes it to go. boo and hiss.

This songs is hitting close to home today, and was all i could think about:

"lying in bed
wishing i was
someone else instead
i've got to figure
this one out
just between you and me
and god
everybody needs
some time to heal
everybody needs
like everybody bleeds
can't we sit and talk
about all that we've
loved and lost and
what it's cost
and i'll put on a show
for you
pretending not to hurt
like nothings ever wrong
and you'll see
right through me"
-Brandtson

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?