Saturday, August 17, 2002

 
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ. You get comfortable. You're almost past it. You can deal with it. You're not talking to him, and it seems that's the way it's gonna be. Then out of nowhere you get a PM on the message board from him.

"hi. How're you? I miss you"

WHAT!!!! So i got kinda cruel. I'm sorry but he really couldn't miss me. If he did, he would've been talking to me, and would've done it a long time ago. So this is the rest of our conversation, PM-ing back and forth.

ME:"I"m fine. I go home on Sunday. I don't think you miss me, but thanks for the sentiments"

him:"okay"

ME:"*sigh* what am I supposed to think? I know you're alone this weekend, I know you're probably bored. Your family is out of town, you can't see Carole. (I said something else, but now if forget what it was)."

him: "Uhm, I'm in Omaha at Carole's house. I just wanted to say hello. This is so childish."

ME:"What's childish? This conversation or me?"

him: "Well, you can be very cruel. That's what I can't figure out. You're not like that. I don't know. I'll stop writing."

ME: (and now i can't remember exactly what I said, but it was along the lines of:) Well, yeah, I get kinda cruel when I feel I'm being looked down on, or being mocked. I get very defensive. I have to go to work now (which i did).

and he didn't pm me back. I e-mailed him a one-line e-mail late last night. I figure if he wants to talk, it might as well be through e-mail.

It just makes you wonder... WHY THE HECK? He has his happy life with Carole. Talking to me isn't going to make HER happy. I'll probably get an e-mail in a few days, with her talking smack about me. It's just so ridiculous. That's all. Yeah, I miss him. I miss long conversations about nothing. But really? I can find those somewhere else. The value of our friendship didn't mean too much to him. I got THAT picture a while ago.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?