Monday, July 22, 2002

 
Two days in a row! Someone has said something to me about the stickers on my car. Random people. Yesterday it was this cute skateboarder, and today two girls who were going next door. Hmm.

Someone said something to me about trying too hard to fit in to a subculture I don't belong to. This is the explanation I never gave her. If i wanted to try and be all indie, or emo or whatever, i would try harder. I would dress differently. I would ditch my love for Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith and even Switchfoot for that matter, cause they're sure as heck not emo or indie.That just frustrated me to no end. i'm not trying to fit in with these people. I happen to like a type of music. I don't really know anyone that likes the same music as I do, or is interested in the same shows. Yeesh. I didn't fit in in high school, and I don't expect to fit in with some certain group of people.

Hmm. i don't have anything else to say right now. Except that I'm bored out of my mind, but i have 4 weeks left here.

Oxford? or no Oxford? hmmm that's the question tonight.

"What is man that You
Have found the time
To set Your mind on him"
--dear Ephesus (and it's in the Bible)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?