Sunday, July 28, 2002

 
Ok. so i didn't buy the monk/coltrane cd. why? because i'm a stupid girl, and i bought a shirt on AmericanEagle instead. IT"S SO CUTE THOUGH. i had to. I'm a sucker for plaid shirts, and this one's the old western style with the line pockets, and pearl buttons. Eeee I hope it fits when i get it. So i just blew that money. 15% off, but it was still expensive with the shipping. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i hope it fits. Cause if not.. i'm gonna be mad.

Can I start a countdown? I wanna start a countdown.

22 days left (counting today)

"But then You came with your light
Brilliant lightning
Gorgeous one
You gave me love like I've never known
You gave me life
You gave me hope..
I wanna live for something...
I don't really wanna die here anymore
I wanna live for something
So we'll wait and see what life has.."
-Denison marrs

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?