Tuesday, July 23, 2002

 
It's so weird to think that a month ago i was so caught up in him... I was making plans. I ended it.

And i'm back to square one. Thaaaaaaaat's right folks. It's me by myself again. While he has a girl. A girl that came after him as soon as I said no, and he responded quick enough. A girl that calls him Seth pie, she probably uses the 'L' word, and they talk about philosophy. He wonders why i thought so badly about her, and it's because he talked so badly about her behind her back, to me. But don't worry! A month later he'll be hooking up with her. People were right. You should always listen to the people. The masses said "you aren't right for each other". and they were right.

For Pete's sake. She met Joel online. She moved in with him because of finances and family problems. She moved to his hometown! And now she likes Seth, and she's probably going to move to Iowa City. Geez.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?