Monday, July 29, 2002

 
About my time yesterday, away. my little one-day vacation. It was fun. :) k-19 was boring. I didn't find any henna, but i did find some stuff for Jaime. I got my pictures developed. Luckily- they were on sale. I really don't know WHY, because I don't have panoramic film, but I got one panoramic picture.. hmm. I'm not complaining though, it's very cool, a shot of Squad Five-O, with this huge light coming off the stage. Even though you can't see any band members, really, it's a cool shot. It's the only good one.

Nothing else is happening.
21 days left.

"She's heard about happiness
She's heard about Jesus
She's starving for the beautiful things
That people seem to believe in.."
-Brandtson

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?